About the Association
What is SUN-REPACK Association?
What sets us apart
Why work with SUN RE-PACK
Management of Packaging and Packaging Waste
We offer a comprehensive service to guarantee the correct management of Packaging and Packaging Waste.
We have a highly qualified and specialized team in the sector to guarantee you the best service.
We guarantee the best service and compliance with the current guarantee with the certificates for quality, environment and prevention of RRLL.
Our experts are at your disposal to advise you at all times and answer all your questions.
What we offer
Services that we provide
We solve your doubts
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should register with the RII-PYA?
What types of producers are there?
- Manufacturer: manufactures in Spain (unless it manufactures for third parties under the brand of another company, in which case the latter may, by agreement between the parties, assume the status of producer).
- White label seller: own brand or distribution brand. You can assume the condition of producer of the batteries and/or accumulators that you sell, even if they are manufactured in Spain by another company in your name.
- Importer: imports batteries and/or accumulators from a Member State of the European Union or from a third country for sale in Spain.
- Distributor: if you import batteries and/or accumulators that you sell, you become a producer (importer) in relation to those batteries and/or accumulators. If all the batteries and/or accumulators that it sells have been purchased from manufacturers or importers that are already producers in Spain, the distributor is not a producer.
- Remote seller: if you are established outside of Spain and sell batteries and/or accumulators by means of distance communication directly to private households or professional users in Spain, you are a producer.
In all these cases, the producer must register and declare his condition as a producer.
What type of batteries and accumulators does the regulation affect?
- Button Cells (Diameter > Height)
- Standard Battery (Not button, weight < 1k)
- Portable batteries (Not industrial or automotive)
- Batteries, Accumulators and Automotive Batteries
- Batteries, Accumulators and Industrial Batteries with Cadmium
- Batteries, Accumulators and Industrial Batteries with Lead
- Batteries, Accumulators and Industrial Batteries without Cadmium and without Lead
- Other types
What obligations does a producer have that incorporates non-removable batteries and/or accumulators in their electrical and/or electronic devices?
These Royal Decrees affect all the batteries and accumulators included in EEE, regardless of whether or not they can be extracted from them.
In any case, the producer who places batteries and/or accumulators on the national market for the first time, whether or not they are incorporated into electrical and/or electronic devices, must be registered with the RII-PYA regardless of the reporting channel used and declare the quantities put on the market.
Friday: 7:30 - 15:00